Dichtol reliably seals cracks and the finest pores. The Dichtol series of high-performing polymers penetrate deeply into the coating and prevent corrosion of metal surfaces.
Dichtol products allow quick, thorough, on-the-spot repair for a broad range of coatings.
All of the Dichtol products are now available in a blue version.
Dichtol WFT 1532 is now military approved - NSN : 8010016541508
- Transparent and invisible when cured
- High solids content: up to 40%
- Resists mechanical, thermal and chemical attacks: pressure resistant to 8700 psi, heat resistant to 932°F
- Vibration dampening
- Significantly increases the machinability of the coating
- Application by dip, brush or spray
- Shelf Life is 6 months in closed containers
- Approved for applications involving food and drinking water
Any of the Dichtol products can be made in a blue version, known as Blue Dichtol.
With its distinctive blue tint, Blue Dichtol provides positive visual proof that porosity has been sealed and casting repairs have been completed as specified. This is a huge advantage for users in terms of both product performance, and product liability. Blue Dichtol does not alter parts dimensions.
Read more about Blue Dichtol.