RepaCoat CH is a 2-component cold curing epoxy formulation providing excellent chemical resistance to aggressive chemicals, both organic and inorganic.
It is particularly effective against acids, lyes, solvents, coolants and other aggressive materials.
- Tanks, tubes, pipes and pumps used in the chemical and petrochemical industries
- Exhaust systems
- 2-component-coating featuring a unique cross-linked polymer with special fillers for exceptional chemical resistance
- Lamination strength from 300 µm to 1 cm (.393 in.)
- Can increase the service life of pipes, pumps and silos
- Easy application by brush, spray, spatula or roller
- 100g, 250g, 500g, 1.000g (3.52 oz, 8.81 oz, 17.63 oz and 2.20 lbs.)
- Larger packages on request
- Thermal Resistance: Continuously at 170°C, (338°F) peak 200°C (392°F)
- Pot Life at 20°C: (68°F) approx. 40 minutes
- Cure Time: fully chemical resistant after 7 days at room temperature. Cure can be accelerated with moderate heating 50°C (122°F) for 24 hours.