RepaCoat CR is a 2-component elastic coating for the protection and repair of heavily corroded surfaces, including those in wet areas. It is well-suited for large metallic surfaces and is highly resistant to cracking from the thermal expansion of metal. When used with RepaCoat Primer, it can also be used to repair heavy material loss.
RepaCoat CR significantly increases service life and wear resistance compared to common lacquers; its inherent elasticity makes it far less prone to cracking than traditional epoxies. Repacoat CR is available in red, gray, green and blue, and, for outdoor applications requiring UV protection, RepaCoat UV.
- Heat exchangers and condensers
- Tanks and silos
- Welded constructions
- Towers and cranes
- Ship superstructures
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance
- Protects against corrosion and erosion, imparts a smooth surface
- Excellent adhesion on all metallic surfaces
- 1kg, 5kg, 20kg (2.2 lbs., 11 lbs., 44 lbs.)
- Larger packages on request
- Pot Life at 20°C: (68°F) approx. 2 hours
- Cure Time: 24 hours for light loads; (full load at 10 days)
- Shelf Life: 12 months