StopStand is a textured anti-slip floor coating that adds an important measure of safety to dangerous and wet floors. Ships at sea, as well as slippery working surfaces in front of machines, platforms and stairs, and areas where oil, grease, coolants and other liquids can cause a fall hazard, are all excellent applications for StopStand.
StopStand is significantly more effective than adhesive tapes and foils, with a far longer service life. It has excellent adhesion on metal, concrete and floor tiles.
- Building entrances
- Ship gangways
- Work platforms
- 3-component system; easy to apply
- Resists abrasive wear and most aggressive chemicals
- Less prone to cracks, compared to foils and tapes
- 1kg, 5kg, 20kg, (2.2 lbs., 11 lbs., 44 lbs.)
- Larger packages on request
- Pot Life at 20°C: (68°F) 40 minutes
- Cure Time: 24 hours (full load 7 days)
- Shelf Life: 12 months